Assessing, guiding and managing your teams in your own applied frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, lean) to boost operational results in the development cycle with our developed framework.
- Participate in estimating the product backlog items.
- Support of the Product owner role
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Focus on guiding, coaching and integrating the teams towards improving the way they work in an agile/scrum framework.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Liaise between the developers and User Experience/ Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Strengthen the presence of the team as an Agile centre of excellence.
- The delivery of changes for projects & maintenance (in a Scrum team)